Wooden Covered Bridge Entrance
Above is a picture of the old wooden covered bridge at Winslow, Indiana. Built about 1868 by W.T. Washer. The Burr Arch Truss structure was 150 feet long and 2 feet higher in the center than the ends. It was probably removed in 1931. This entrance from the south is heading into Winslow. The old feed mill is on the left. Note the sign over the bridge warning of the speeding fine.