Winslow Methodist Church 1900
Pictured above is the old Winslow, Indiana Methodist Church and the date is in the early 1900’s. It was later replaced with a brick building which remains today. The house to the left of this church was the parsonage and was removed from its location to Center Street back around 1940. A replacement parsonage was built next to the church.