1951WHS Grade-High School – Gym
Pictured above is the Winslow Grade school on left, the Winslow High School in middle and the new Winslow High School Gym. This gym was dedicated in 1951 and was a first gym close to the schools. It replaced what was known as the Community Building which was located near where the Winslow American Legion now stands. Later a new Winslow Elementary was built and the old Winslow grade school and the Winslow High School were demolished. The gym was left and still remains a useful building.